Today is a long day for me where I drove from Labu Temburong to Kota Kinabalu for 6 hours..Tot it was an enjoying journey but it wasn't.. My aunt whose car I drove from to KK, owez complain2.. This lah..Dat lah..Blabla.... Bah agatah sendiri drive mun banyak komplen..Napa suruh aku???(Mental)!!!! Then in KK, stucked with my aunt again..Have to go with dem and see all their borring staff... Then at the Imperial Mall, i lose my patient and decide to leave them and walk alone..But yeah both my sisters follow me coz we feel the same annoyance.. So we go jalan2 lah and go to the place yang "selayaknya" for us...Oh yea..We went to Starbucks and I drink Chocolate cream Chip..I got the picture but cant upload it yet since its my uncle's laptop..Nada memory card reader..aha.. And so yeah it looks delicious and taste marvelous..Aha..Malam pun stress when we go to KFC and no one order..Sasak2, bek tah ku oder sendiri and as usual my sisters owez follow my arrogant move..Pastu baru tah sorang2 kan oder..Oh yaeh, kami dalam 3 cars, so about 17 ppls lah..Nway hopefully tomoro we go to the new mall..One borneo ka namanya???I dont want any more problems arise and enjoy the trip..Or else, aku tah saja jalan sorang2..aha mental..Except balik Brunei..aha..Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment