Yesterday, 11th feb...
Morning, using mom's car coz my car got problem, goin to Muara Medical Centre, knowing the dentist will plug off my teeth with me fighting karate kicking with yinyang back-up..apakan..too far.. Then there, paying the bill, the worker gave me number 7..SEVEN??? I tot she gonna give number 2 or 3, gila batah...then wait wait wait from 8.30 to 9.30, still no call.. Luckily ada this my neighbour bring me talk2 and dance on the floor...Inside the toilet..ahaha... Atleast im not bored during that period of time of my life..aha..So...9.45 and I saw C Gee(CST classmate)...Crita2 then barutah kana panggil...
The First Call
Morning Doc..I said.. Morning..See u again boy..She replied..."ready for your cabut cabut???" and I said Just antam lahhh... then I spoke to her assistant.. "nda sakit kah???" Then she said "Jarum kaliah!!".. I asked again "nda sakit?" "Needle kaliah!!", she repied.. Then I asked again, and she answer "La nostu falafal kotsu kaliah"..Then i took my Astro remote and takan subtitle..Luckily sampat then I look down..Rupanya ia cakap "nda paham2 kau ani..Jarum kaliah"..aha..Bek jua ada remote Astro.. Then The Dentist (she's Indian) do her work on me..workout bah..aha apakan..Then she took out that massive weapon that ends the worldwar.."THE NEEDLE!!"..haha.. I was so scared that I closed my eyes with my eyes..aha apakan..Then understandibly, paham2 lah... I can feel it but its not that painfull..Not even painless not even painmore..waa.. So after that she kicks not my butt out and tell me she will call me again if the numbing thingy works...
The Second Call
I went in and The Dentist greets me with hadrah play welcoming me..apakan..Tekarang!!! Then yeah she ask me wether I can feel my mouth?? Hell no!!!! I said.. Then she said, "no its not hell, Its heaven".. "oh", I reply, "why heaven Doc?".. Then she reply again "because U will not feel gud if its hell...U'll be ok later so u must say heaven..." Oh..very intellegant eh the Dentist... Then she took out my molar teeth mcm WHAT!!!... Kepisan wah coz she really2 brabis trying to seperate me with my teeth..Aha.. Although no pain felt, but I cant tahan she rampaging on me..finally, after minutes of surviving that life/death situation, I was declared safe but without two molar teeth down left... before going out, I asked lah for my MC..then she said "At last!!! after 6 years, barutah u cabut"..yeah I said..Finally.. Then I sit for a while with that annoying cotton inside my mouth.. I asked her is that all.. "I tot u want to fill my teeth" then she said next tym lah... I rily tot tarus 1 go.. "NO!!" she said.. "wait for u to recover then u can come anytime.. I cant do 1 go..Now u go out or else my customer will start compalin"..aha..annoyed ya dentist ah coz I talk alot inside.. In the end I say Bye to her..aha apakan
The Dentist meet
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
Posted by Amyxyvwon De La Bunbun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment