Busy busy busy busy...Thats what I can say for the past few days....Doing two assignments in which one of them almost sampai 50 pages...49 to be exact...I work all day and night just to finish this thing..Luckily its done and the unluckiness about it is im still busy... I went here and there just to print my Hecas application form.. In which, none of where im going are successfull... Just imagine... And its 8pm already and I dont even have my shower which I always do around 6pm... Well its not a big issue though..Luckily Candygirl image in my mind keeps me cool (as always) haha.. What I can say is tomorrow I gonna have a busy day.... The day after tomorrow also busy... The day after tomorrow plus One day also busy..My god...My name doesnt even have bizi sounds in it and why am I so busy??Wait, if I am really busy, I shouldnt blog..Now, why do I blog??Oh gosh I have something to do..I forgot that Im that vert the busy... Ok bye...Busy is an epidemic, so therefre, say no to busy.... :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment