Its been a tough week...no, not because of love...okay I admit it..because of my love in football..hehe.. well, have to be insulted by the FOOL's fans but its okay..I can see us still standing top on the everest.. and I still can see them fooling around and expect them stuck in the Villa..I know most of you won't understand my story... Its just something cannot be exposed this week..another mystery... Wow, I am so annoying typing this serious stuff.. Going on to the more happier stuff... I finished my HTML test and feels that im doin just good...thats why I did some HTML thingy at your left just to show off my not so creative HTML design...haha..saja but it suits my blog.. btw, sorry if there weren't any new stuff coming in...Firstly Im so damn broke that I cant buy new batteries for my cheap cam... wait, theres no secondly because thats the only reason why I cant take pictures...Stupid me..okay, I promise as soon my allowance were out, i'll buy batteries and took many pictures I could..okay enjoy..btw when I was typing this post, my fren Rush, talk to himsef..haha..angan2 ya..ok
Thats the guy lying on my bed..Can u Imagine how he talk alone while he dream?hehe
The HTML thingy
Tuesday, 17 March 2009
Posted by Amyxyvwon De La Bunbun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment